ELIGIBILITY FOR UG DEGREE COURSES
- The student should have passed the Senior Secondary (+2) Examination (In any academic stream ) conducted by the H.P. Board of School Education or an examination accepted as equivalent there to by the various bodies of the H.P. University.
- Provided that a student who has passed qualifying examination with science stream shall be given preference in admission to B.Sc./BCA Programme.
- Provided that a student who has passed qualifying examination in Arts Stream will be given preference in B.A. Programme.
- provided that a student who has passed qualifying examination with commerce stream will be given preference in B.Com/BBA Programme.
- A student who has passed Shastri, Prak-Shastri from Sanskrit college affiliated to the H.P.U. Or Rashtria Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) under MRHA Govt. of India shall be eligible for admission to arts stream only, provided that the candidate has passed Prak-Shastri of Shastri with English as one of the Subjects.
- Vocational subjects under NVEQF shall be given weightage equivalent to any other general Education subject.
- Merit will be worked out by taking into consideration the best of five subjects including English as one of the subjects.
- The roster for reservation of seats for various categories shall be as per rules of H.P.U given below
- Total Seats, DSC-I: 120 Seats (on bases of merit)