RULES OF ADMISSION
- Admission will be made on the recommendation of admission committee.
- Admission will be strictly on fulfilment of eligibility conditions.
- All admissions will be provisional subject to be approval of V.C H.P.U. Shimla.
- All terms and conditions of the admission and fee structure can be changed or modified as per directions of HPU Shimla.
- A candidate seeking admission will be accompanied by his/her parents/guardian at the time of admission.
- A student must produce original certificates at the time of admission.
- A candidate having a gap of one or more years in their studies will have to submit an Affidavit explaining the reason.
- Girl student seeking admission in any class must bring an attested copy of H.P bonafide certificate to avail themselves of fee concession (Tuition fee only).
- A candidate expelled by any college/ university or found involved in any indisciplinary activities in the preceding year (s) will not be admitted in the college.
- If the student gets admission by furnishing incorrect information or by concealing the facts, his/her admission will be cancelled on detection of such fault by the College/university.
- In spite of the eligibility for admission, the Principal can refuse admission if the conduct of the student has not been up to the mark during previous year.
- The Principal reserves the right to reject or cancel the admission of any student without assigning any reason (s) or explanation if situation warrants so.
Rules of Admission for Achievers in sports & Cultural Activities:-
- Admission against quota meant for outstanding sportsmen/sportswomen and outstanding students in cultural activities shall be made only once in the beginning of the session. These students must also qualify the minimum eligibility conditions for admission in that course as provided under the rules.
- Original Certificates will be verified at the time of admission.
- Only those students who have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in District/State/National level Cultural events will be considered for the quota meant for outstanding students in Cultural activities.
- Only those students will be considered for sports quota who have participated in the District State/National Level tournaments.
- It will be mandatory for the students admitted against sports and cultural quota to participate in sports/Cultural events.